At North Pinellas Spine & Joint , we are closely monitoring COVID-19 and will remain open for our patients. The health and safety of our patients, staff, and the sanitation of our office is of the utmost importance. It is an evolving situation, so please know we are carefully monitoring updates and recommendations from World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Florida Department of Health.
Please know we are excessively sanitizing the office through the work day and also taking the the following precautions:
- We frequently sanitize all work stations throughout the day.
- We also wipe down lotion bottles, therapy tables, and chiropractic equipment with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- We regularly clean objects with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, door handles, toilets, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets.
- Staff are screening all patients to identify those who have traveled to any high-risk areas within the past 14 days and/or those who are having symptoms.
- Staff members are receiving instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
Precautions you should take:
- Stay at home if you are sick and restrict contact with other people.
- Even at home, remain at least six feet away from other people while you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- The CDC continues to recommend against the use of face masks for people who do not have symptoms.
For the safety of our doctors, staff, and other patients please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling any of the below symptoms.
- Mild to severe respiratory illness, particularly in older people
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
North Pinellas Spine & Joint will remain open and available to serve you. Coronavirus is an evolving issue. Please follow the CDC website and do not hesitate to call our office with any questions. Thank you all for your understanding.
Dr. Joshua Bly and Staff
Dr. Joshua Bly and Staff